AnCrypto is one of the most advanced and feature-rich crypto wallets in the industry. As it supports multiple blockchains, you can send, receive, and buy different types of cryptocurrencies, regardless of their blockchain.
Steps to add new tokens or cryptocurrencies to the AnCrypto wallet #
There are two different ways in which you can add cryptocurrencies or tokens to the AnCrypto wallet. You can either send a request for tokens or cryptocurrencies to another AnCrypto user, or any other wallet user. Or you can buy cryptocurrencies or tokens.
Add Cryptocurrency/tokens using the chat feature #
Follow these steps to send a request for tokens or cryptocurrencies to other users:
- Foremost, open the AnCrypto app using your 4-digit security pin.
- Now open the Chat section of the app. Click on the icon appearing in the bottom right corner of the app’s home screen to open the chat section.
- In the Chat section, select the user you want to send the request for cryptocurrencies or tokens.
Note: If the user’s name does not appear in the chat section, you can either search for them using the search column. Or you can add them by selecting the icon appearing on the bottom right corner of the Chat section if they exist in your contact list.
- Once you open the chat of the user you want to request, tap on the icon appearing at the bottom right corner.
- After selecting the option, you’ll see three options: Send Crypto, Request Crypto, and Cancel.
- Select the option Request Crypto.
- Next, you need to specify the type of cryptocurrency or tokens for which you want to send the request.
- Then you have to specify the number or quantity of cryptocurrency or tokens you want to receive.
- Lastly, select the Request button to send the request.
Buy Cryptocurrency/tokens using the AnCrypto app #
Another way to add tokens or cryptocurrency to your wallet is by buying. You can buy a cryptocurrency using the following steps:
- Foremost open the AnCrypto app using your 4-digit security pin and select the Buy option appearing on the dashboard.
- Once you select the Buy option, you will land on a new page. On this page, first, you need to enter the amount and then the currency using which you want to buy the tokens.
- Next, you want to specify the cryptocurrency and the number of tokens you want to purchase.
Note: You can select the number of tokens you want to purchase according to which the price will be automatically specified as per the price of the token, or vice-versa.
- Once you specify the number of tokens or price, you will see the Ramp fee, which could vary as per the payment method, the Network fee, and the Total Fee.
- Note: The Total fee is additional fees that you have in addition to the fees of the tokens you are buying.
- Once you verify all the details, tap on the Proceed button appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you need to select the payment method. The only default option for payment right now is the card option. So select the Card option and tap on Proceed.
- Now you first need to save your Billing address details like Name, Surname, Address, and City in the respective sections. Then tap on the Save Billing Address option.
- Lastly, enter your card details and save them to complete the process.
Thus, you can buy the cryptocurrency/tokens using the AnCrypto app.