The Chat feature of the AnCrypto app is one of the most unique and novel features for a crypto wallet. The Feature works just like the chat feature of the Google Pay app. You can use it to chat, send crypto tokens, and request crypto tokens. You can even add people who are using the AnCrypto app, either using the search feature app or using the contact list of your phone.
Steps to use the open and use chat features of the app
Using the chat features of the AnCrypto app is pretty easy. You can use the following steps to access the chat section and use the further features of the AnCrypto app:
- Foremost, open the AnCrypto app on your smartphone, and enter your 4-digit pin to access the home screen of the app.
- Once you land on the home screen, tap on the Chat icon, appearing in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the Chat section, you can either look for the other user or users using the search bar. Or you can add the user using your contact list.
Note: You may have to import your contacts to the app to add the other users to the app using the contact list.
- To add the user using the contact list, tap on the Add contacts icon appearing on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you find the user, click on their name to start chatting with them or to add them to your chat list.
Note: You will also find an Invite Friends option at the bottom of the screen of the Find Users page. You can use this option to send invites for the AnCrypto app to your users.
- If the user is already added to your chat list, simply tap on the user’s name to open the chatting tab.
- Now in the chatting tab, you can send messages to the user using the column appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- Or you can send or request crypto or tokens from them by tapping on the icon appearing on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you want to send them crypto or tokens, select the Send Crypto option.
- Then you need to select the type of Crypto or tokens you want to send to them.
- Next, you need to add the number of tokens or the amount of crypto you want to send to the user.
- Last, select the transaction or gas fees for the transaction.
Note: The transaction fees could be different as per the speed of the transaction. Usually, there are three categories of transactions on the AnCrypto wallet: Slow, Average, and Fast.
- Once you select the transaction fees, tap on the Send button to send Crypto or tokens.
- To send the user a request for the cryptos or tokens, tap on the Request Crypto option.
- Then select the type of Cryptos or Tokens you want to send a request for.
- And lastly, tap on the Request button.
- Thus, you can send a request for tokens or cryptocurrencies to another AnCrypto user.