The AnCrypto is one of the most feature-rich crypto wallets. This wallet enables the user to send cryptocurrencies and tokens to many other crypto wallets, irrespective of their blockchain, as the app supports and works effectively with multiple blockchain technologies. The app can also be used to stake NFTs, manage, and exhibit portfolios.
Steps to change the currency preference #
AnCrypto app is functional in many countries. Thus you can select the currency acceptable in your country. And however, the app gives you an option to select the currency preference, while setting it up, you can change it anytime. Follow these steps to manage and change the currency preference of the app:
- Foremost, open the app using your 4-digit security pin.
- Once you land on the home screen, tap on the icon appearing in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the Account page, scroll down till you see the option Change currency.
- Now, on the Currency preference page, look for the currency you prefer and select it.
- Once you select the currency, a pop-up will appear, quoting “Do you want to change Currency to…?” Select the Yes button to confirm it, or select the No button to cancel it.
Thus, you have changed the currency preference for your AnCrypto app.