When you use a crypt wallet, you receive a lot of notifications regarding your transactions, updates, etc. Some people are not bothered by such notifications. They find them useful. While others look for a way to shut down these notifications.
Although AnCrypto is basically a crypto wallet, it also has many more features, due to which users can get a lot of other app notifications as well. Although, all of these notifications can be easily managed according to the user’s preference.
Steps to manage push notifications of the AnCrypto app #
Using the AnCrypto app, users can either turn off or on the push notifications. It is a very easy process and can be done in a few simple steps. Follow these steps to manage the push notifications of the AnCrypto app:
- Foremost, open the app using your 4-digit security pin.
- Once you land on the app’s home screen, tap on the icon appearing on the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, you will land on the Account page of the app.
- Scroll down on the page till you find the option Push Notifications.
- You will see a toggle appearing on the right side of the Push Notifications column.
- You need to click on this toggle to either Turn On or Turn Off the push notifications.
Thus, you can manage the Push Notifications of the AnCrypto app.