AnCrypto is one of the most feature-rich, effective, and novel crypto wallets. It allows you to exchange cryptocurrencies over multiple blockchains. Using the AnCrypto app you can send, receive, and buy tokens and cryptocurrencies from different blockchains.
Things you need before starting the process #
You need the following things if you want to send cryptocurrency using the AnCrypto app:
- The wallet address of the receiver or the QR code of the receiver.
Steps to send cryptocurrency using AnCrypto #
Follow these steps to send cryptocurrency using the AnCrypto app:
- Foremost open the AnCrypto app on your smartphone. Enter your 4-digit pin or use the fingerprint scanner to open the app.
- Once you land on the homepage of the app, you’ll see three options in the middle of your screen: Send, Receive, and Buy.
- Tap on the Send button.
- You’ll land on the next screen where you have to select the cryptocurrency you want to send from the list of cryptocurrencies.
Note: Make sure you already have enough cryptocurrency in the AnCrypto wallet that you are willing to send.
- Once you select the cryptocurrency, you will be taken to the next screen named Send (following the abbreviation of the cryptocurrency have selected). On this screen, you will see the following options:
- Address: You can manually enter the address of the receiver, you can select the address of the receiver from your contact list (tap on the first icon from the left, appearing on the right side of the column), or You can scan the QR code of the receiver (tap on the second icon from the left, appearing on the right side of the column). If you tap on the QR code scanning option, you’ll get two options: Scan QR code and Upload QR code. Select whichever suits you.
- Amount: Enter the amount or the number of coins you want to send to the receiver.
- Transaction Fees: This section tells you about the transaction fees or the gas fees that will be charged for the transaction. Now, the transaction fees or the options for transaction fees may vary depending upon the cryptocurrency you are using.
- For some cryptocurrencies, you’ll find predetermined transaction fees.
- For some cryptocurrencies, you can change the gas fees by clicking on the Advanced options (on the right side of the screen).
- And for some cryptocurrencies, you will find options like; Slow, Average, and Fast. These options depict the speed of the transaction, and the transaction fees could vary depending on the speed.
- Total Amount: This is the last column which shows the total amount that will be debited from your wallet. It includes the amount you are sending and the gas or transaction fees.
- Once you have entered and checked the details in all these columns and sections, you can hit the Send button. Thus, the cryptocurrency or the tokens will be sent to the receiver.
By following these steps, you can send any kind of cryptocurrency to n number of users.