AnCrypto wallet provides users with a unique 12-word Secret Recovery Phrase on the creation of a new wallet. This 12-word Secret Recovery Phrase is vital if you have deleted the app or your account from the app. Thus, you must write down and save your Secret Recovery Phrase.
In case you have lost your Secret Recovery Phrase, and you have uninstalled the app or deleted your account from the AnCrypto app, there is no way you can recover it. But if you have just lost your Secret Recovery Phrase and you still have your account signed in to the AnCrypto app, you can retrieve it using the following steps:
- Open the AnCrypto app using your 4-digit security pin.
- Once you land on the homepage, open the Account page by selecting the icon appearing on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the Manage Wallet option.
- Select the icon appearing on the rightmost side of the screen, next to the wallet for which you want to know the Secret Recovery Phrase.
- Now, you’ll land on the Manage tab. Select the Show Recovery Phrase button.
- Lastly, enter your 4-digit security pin to see your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- Thus, you can recover your Secret Recovery Phrase.
In case, you still have any issues you can connect to our support team.