AnCrypto can effectively work with multiple blockchains. Thus you can easily import, manage, and use multiple crypto wallets through this app. However, you can also delete the wallet/wallets using the app.
Steps to delete a wallet from the AnCrypto app #
Deleting a wallet or wallets from the app is quite easy and can be done in a few easy steps. Use the following steps to delete a wallet from the app:
- Foremost, open the app using your 4-digit security pin.
- Once you land on the home screen of the app, tap on the icon appearing on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, on the Account tab, select the option Manage wallet.
- Once you open the Manage wallet tab, tap on the ‘i’ like icon, appearing on the right side of the crypto wallet you want to delete.
- On the next screen, select the Delete Wallet option.
- Lastly, select the Yes button on the confirmation message to delete the wallet from the app.
- Thus, the wallet has been deleted from the AnCrypto app.
Note: You can’t delete the default wallet or the wallet you created while setting up the app from the AnCrypto app.