The AnCrypto wallet can share and receive multiple cryptocurrencies regardless of their blockchain. This application works on a kind of technology that can effectively connect and can make transactions among different blockchains.
Steps to receive cryptocurrency #
It requires minimal steps to receive cryptocurrency or to share your public address using the AnCrypto application. You just need to follow the following steps to do that:
Note: Make sure that the application is properly installed and updated on your smartphone, before starting with the steps.
- Foremost, open the AnCrypto app on your phone, and you will see its home screen.
- On the home screen, tap on the Recieve, appearing below your total balance.
- Now, you will land on the next screen, where you have to specify the type of cryptocurrency you want to receive.
- Once you select the type of cryptocurrency you want to receive, you will land on the next screen showing your QR code.
Note: The sender can access your public address using the QR code.
- You will see two options below the QR code: Share and Copy.
- So either you can Copy the QR code and send it to the receiver, or you can tap on the Share button which will show you a range of options among which you select the suitable one.
- Once you share the QR code or the Public address with the sender you just have to wait for some time for the transaction to be completed. Cryptocurrency transactions often take a few minutes.